Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend!!! With the weather a bit different and the fact that my babies had been sick for over a week, needless to say I spent the majority of my time at home. I did accomplish my churchwork, cleaning out two dresser drawers and straightening up my messy house! Sunday I went to Sunday School (missed my friend Amy) and church. We had a full house!! I had lunch with the Carraways and we hid eggs inside over, and over, and over...They were precious!!!! I stressed no peaking----well, as you glanced down the hall to their bedrooms, they would be peaking out the door OR have their hands over their eyes with slits in the fingers so they could peak!!!! It was too funny!! They are on the road to amends!!!

Work is going well....learning lots of new stuff! As of Monday, my babies kept everything down!!! WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had Bunko tonight----I won the DOOR PRIZE ( a nice $50) Yea me!!! Going to get my feet done, so I won't look like a redneck wearing my flips!!!

Well, I better close and check my email----Ya'll have a fabulous week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

amy said...

your friend Amy was at church. that sounded like i missed the whole service. And for the record All 4 of us were at church!
good luck with your feet that is on my list of things to do.