Thursday, April 5, 2007

INTRO

Hello all!!! My wonderful friend Amy has established my very own blog!!! I hope I can keep it somewhat current since she went to such great effort for me;) Thanks Amy!!!

This has been quite a busy week for me---I am officially the OFFICE MANAGER at Howell, Inc. WOOHOO!!! Bonnie (whom I currently somewhat shared the position with) is leaving! Mr. Krandall offered me the WHOLE position--my smarta** response, Not for her pay! Needless to say I got a substantial payraise. He acted as is if I should have known that would be forthcoming! Well, I assured him I wanted everything straight upfront!!! Anyways, be careful what you pray for---GOD answers them!!!

My Babies(Nathan & Madison) have been so under the weather this week! We are calling it a BUG, but I am to the point of buying a sure fire BUG CATCHER and ridding Carraway Hill of this pesky insect!!! I can not stand for them to not feel well:( It hurts their Aunt E to see them suffer! This is probably as close to motherhood I have ever been in my life! Well, other than tending to my Cricket! And all who know me, knows when my Cricket is sick, I am very distraught!!!

Ya'll be patient with me as I try out new features with my NEW blog!!!

In case I don't make it online tomorrow---Ya'll have a wonderful Easter holiday and remember to thank God that we serve a RISEN SAVOIR!!!

Later, E

No comments: